Sunstar’s campaign to help Pinellas stay safe on the road
and in daily life.
Don’t be the victim of a preventable tragedy. Here are helpful tools and tips from your local Sunstar safety experts on how to avoid emergency situations on the road and in real life.
Check back often for seasonal safety guides and essential emergency preparedness information for Pinellas County, or visit our Facebook page.
Sunstar Safety Resources
Checklists | Advice | How to Guides: This is what every emergency responder wants you to know.
- Top 25 Most Dangerous Intersections… View
- Every parent should have this talk with their teen drivers… View
- Toy Safety Tips: Sunstar’s Charlene Cobb, gives tips on what to look out for when shopping for toys on Fox 13′s “Good Day Tampa Bay.” – View
- Halloween safety guide for parents and kids… View
- Starting Oct. 1, texting while driving will be illegal in Florida… View
- Don’t go to the beach without reading this first… View
- 7 things to think about when you make a 911 call… View
- Child Passenger Safety… View
- Dont’ be a distracted driver… View
- Road Rage in West-Central Florida… View
- As kids go back to school, bike safety is a priority… View
Up to the minute safety alerts, news and tips.
- You can’t control aggressive drivers, but you can try to steer clear. Learn more ways to stay safe from @NHTSA: http://t.co/75gsqdZjRl
- RT @NHTSAgov: In more than 29% of #heatstroke deaths the child got into the vehicle on their own. Join us tomorrow all day! #heatstrokekill…
- If you aren’t following your normal routine, create reminders to prevent forgetting a child in the car http://t.co/k0WgDmwFmG
- RT @StormTeam8WFLA: Turn the AC up in the car on the way to work!!! The Heat Index is already 100+ in a few spots (8:40am) http://t.co/pL2C…
- You can prevent #heatstroke related injuries or fatalities by avoiding leaving children unattended in cars http://t.co/gvp8HD0bFL