Sunstar’s campaign to help Pinellas stay safe on the road
and in daily life.
Don’t be the victim of a preventable tragedy. Here are helpful tools and tips from your local Sunstar safety experts on how to avoid emergency situations on the road and in real life.
Check back often for seasonal safety guides and essential emergency preparedness information for Pinellas County, or visit our Facebook page.
Sunstar Safety Resources
Checklists | advice | how to guides: This is what every emergency responder wants you to know.
- Safety is key to fun at the beach View
- New Florida law increases age for car seats View
- Gift guide for children: Tips for finding safe toys View
- Staying safe on the road in the dark View
- Treats, not tricks: avoiding Halloween scares View
- Preparing for the inevitable: an emergency situation View
- Child passenger safety View
- Sharing the road with emergency vehicles… View
- Top 25 most dangerous intersections… View
- Every parent should have this talk with their teen drivers… View
Up to the minute safety alerts, news and tips.
- RT @Sunnybrook: Tips for dining out — the heart-healthy way. See the full infographic here: http://t.co/aScsVLFEsU #HeartMonth http://t.co/…
- Just 10 minutes of meditation every day can reduce stress and the risk of heart disease #HeartMonth
- RT @WFLA: UPDATE: Central Ave closed between 6th & 8th in St. Pete due to large hole that's caused partial building collapse http://t.co/cY…
- Nightly lane closures for Ulmerton Rd. (38 St N to I-275), 9:30p – 6a until Sat. 2/28 #PinellasTraffic
- A diet high in sodium can lead to high blood pressure & higher risk for heart disease. Reduce the sodium in your diet for #hearthealth